- Tony and I got married. Obviously this is one of the biggest changes. It has been so amazing to wake up each morning and wonder what new thing am I going to discover about life through my marriage. Marriage is better then I could have ever of dreamed or hoped for.
- My sister got married and our family had the privilege of adding Jason into the crazy mix.
- Tony's family gained two beautiful additions...Isabella and Lauren
- We dealt with the ups and downs of Tony's grandmothers illnesses....an on going battle.
- We said good bye to Tony's brother Jay as he headed off to Afghanistan.
- Tony and I found out that we were pregnant. Funny how God pushes our plans aside to make room for his better plan.
- I discovered I'm going to be an aunt. Yes, my parents will have grandchild one and two next summer.
- Tony got arrest for being in possession of a stolen vehicle. Hopefully this will be a funny story to tell our kids one day.
- Two siblings left for college (a brother on each side).
- We had the privilege of watching my older brother, Preston, fulfill a career dream.
- We celebrated w/ our parents as they enjoyed their 30th wedding anniversaries. It was such an encouraging way to start out a marriage.
The second best part of our year...finding out I was pregnant. Peanut at 7 1/2 weeks.
Jason and Brittney's wedding.