Monday, January 12, 2015

Goals for 2015

We are well over a week into 2015 (oh my) but I haven't had a chance to share my goals for this year yet.

Marriage:
  • Make lunch for Tony 3 times a week. (My choice)
  • Stay of top of cutting Tony's hair. (My choice)
  • Stay of top of keep Tony's work clothes clean and ironed. (His choice)
Medical:
  • Transition kids into adoption mode
  • Get each family member the appointments they need
Financial:
  • Pay off set amount of debt.
  • Keep checkbook and bills up to date (including scanning items into the computer)
Personal:
  • Loose the last 10-20 lbs to hit goal weight.
  • Stick to Trim Healthy Mama.
  • Exercise 3-4 times a week with Fit 2 Be.
Spiritually:
  • Work on anger and negativity through focused prayer and gratitude journal.
  • Prioritize my prayer time each day.
  • Memorize scripture (Beginning with Ephesians 4:1-6, Ephesians 3:14-19, and Philippians 2:14-15)
Family:
  • Tony and I take a trip to Ireland this summer.
  • Camp more then 1 time this year.
  • Get and train a dog.
Home:
  • Figure out a plan for stream lining life in the kitchen and implementing it (starting with regular meal planning and meal prep).
There you have it.  My goals for the year.  We are still trying to figure out how to implement and fulfill some of these (such as kitchen/meal work and how to stay on top of Tony's things). Others we are already in the works of completing (such as purchasing plane tickets to Ireland and transitioning the kids medically).  I'm excited to see where God takes our family to at the end of the year.

No comments: