This past week has been quit amazing. Tony found out on Wednesday that he would be the new Staff Accountant at Central Illinois Trucks (CIT) here in Normal. That has been increadible news. The doors this opens for our family are endless.
1. Tony gets to work an 8 to 5 job (with an hour lunch). He no longer has to work two jobs, doubles (7 to
3 at Corn Belt and 6 to 12 at Qik N Ez), extreme weather, after pulling an all nighter for school, etc.
2. It will allow him to get his masters (which he needs to take the CPA).
3. He can sit for the CPA (Certified Public Accountant....needs to move up in his career).
4. He is going to miss any milestones of his daughter (working doubles all summer would of done that).
5. We can pursue buying a house in the next year.
6. We now have enough income to be qualified to adopt internationally.
7. More oppertunities to serve in ministry.
There are so many more then that but those are a few. Needless to say, my man has worked so HARD over the last few years. I feel like a era is coming to end.