Monday, August 16, 2010

For Uncle Austin and Kayla







Uncle Austin and Kayla sent Sweet Pea a pretty dress for her birthday.  Neither one is on facebook so they requested that I post a picture of her in it here.  I put her in the Sunday after we got it (like two days later) but before I got a picture she had an accident.  Then I left for Ecuador.....with the camera....so I requested Tony not put her in it.  So I FINALLY got a picture up and I'm more then happy to oblige them with a picture. She looks adorable in it.  I just wish I could of gotten a better picture.
The only one I got of her smiling but unfortunately its really far away!!!


2 comments:

Kayla said...

She looks absolutely adorable in the dress. I love the smiling picture! I don't think I've ever seen her smile quite like it. (But I also haven't seen her or pics of her very much.) Thanks so much for posting them!

She's growing up fast! :) Thanks for sharing it with us.

(Austin says "thank you!" too.)

Patti Lacy said...

Love watching your life via blog!

Blessings,
P