It is the end of the month so it is time to check on our goals. I can't believe one month is down, 11 more to go.
1. Have Addilece finish potty trained at nap and night time:
2. Build our savings and emergency funds back to where we would like them and leave them there:
Progress: We have saved 30% of our savings goal. We also purchased two mattresses and put new tires on the car. Not bad with the other big expenses we've had.
3. Put an extra $3000 toward school loans
4. Spend two weekends/overnights together as a couple:
Progress: My wonderful husband surprised me with a weekend together this past weekend. It was a birthday treat. Isn't he amazing. So we are 50% done and completed within our time frame of first one before June.
5. Finish our wedding scrapbook and start our family album:
Progress: I did get some pictures ordered for the family album. I went to do some work on our wedding scrapbook and realized I had no adhesive. So I didn't get any scrapbooking done this month. I will need to scrapbook twice next month to make up for it (after I buy adhesive).
6. Do Bible Study more regularly as a couple:
Progress: We've been spotty still. We are working on getting into a routine.
7. Feel healthy:
Progress: We are working out on a regular basis. I've lost a few pounds and we can feel our bodies getting back into shape. We are much better then we were a month ago. However, we wish the progress would be quicker.
8. Have more homemade and less store boughten products in the house:
Progress We made homemade febreze, which we love. I cleaned the stove with baking powder, which worked wonderfully. This next month I would like to make homemade maple syrup and shower cleaner.
9. Have Addilece understand (be able to verbalize) the gospel message:
Progress: She knows that sin is "bad jobs" and can give you a list of who sins.
10. Be more diligent about Addilece's Awana (first) and school (second).
Progress: We are getting better. I have school planned for the next several weeks and we have been working on our Puggles (Awana).