Within the first two days that our kids arrived in our home I KNEW we had to do something different about our kids drinking cups. Trying to keep track of four kids cups was a nightmare. I knew within the first day of the water bottles I had boughten that they were a BIG mistake. Then I spent the next three weeks trying to convince myself that they were just fine.
One day I was walking around Meijer and found these babies:
I love them.
- They are small so spills are not a big deal.
- Each child has their own color and they know it.
- I grab a set each morning and we are good to go all day.
- They are very sturdy so my kids can drop them with no problem.
- They are fairly cheap. (Around $5 for a set of four).
- They stay clean and "taste" free due to what they are made of.
- They are adorable AND sturdy!
- Did I mention they are study. Our kids drop these ALL THE TIME.
- We can keep them in the frig and grab them when we need them.