Monday, January 13, 2014

Living Life with Littles: Snack Bags

People always ask me how I do it.  My response, "by the Grace of God."  And that's the truth.  I'm also thankful for some of the helps He has allowed us to put in place.

I've mentioned before that we practically live in our van.  That means we eat in it a lot.  If we are going somewhere we are probably eating either a meal or a snack.  However, coordinating snacks and getting them to be back of the van can be a challenge, especially when you are talking about things like crackers that are small and easily dropped.


Our solution: snack bags.  

I always have a box of them in the van.  This has made life so much easier.  If we are running out the door to an appointment I can grab a box of crackers and fill bags in the car.  It's also nice if we get stuck out during a snack time.  I can easily pick up a bag of pretzels or animal crackers and make my kiddos happy.

No comments: