Sunday, July 15, 2012

Update

I just want to let everyone know that yes, we are still alive.  Yes, we are surviving (barely).  And yes, our house is still standing (but rather MESSY). 

There are a million stories I want to tell.  But I can't.  These kids need their privicacy and the government demands confidentiality. 

Not a day goes by that my heart doesn't break into a million and one pieces for these kids, such as today when Big Brother got his first page of pj's.....ever.  They've had a tough life.

We get to take a front row seat to watch God work miracles.  And miracles are happening.  It's incredible.

I'm tired, my body hurts, toys are being broken, I LONG for bed time each day....but my heart is filled with deep joy, knowing that I am right were God wants me .....WE are right were God wants us!!!

No comments: