Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Goals

 Royalty Free Rf Goal Clipart Illustration By Jiri Moucka Stock
I tried to do weekly goals with out posting it on the blog but I wasn't very successful.  So I'm going back to this form of accountability and tracking.  If this bores you, I will not be hurt if you skip it.  However, the fact that someone may read it keeps me going.  I'm going to start breaking it into weekly and monthly goals now.

THIS WEEK:
SELF:
*Write a "Getting Real" Blog post

MINISTRY:
*Work on KC for 3 hours
*Work on Awana for 3 hours.

FOSTER CARE:
*Spend 10 minutes a night filling out behavior journal.

KIDS:
*Work on Awana 4 nights a week with Big Brother and Addilece.
*Do 3 school activities with Little Man.
*Do school 3 times with the girls.
*Spend 1 hour doing sensory activities.

TONY & I:
*Read the Bible together 4 nights a week.
*Ask Tony what he wants done this week and do it.

FINANCES:
*Have a  financial meeting.


THIS MONTH: 
SELF:
*Finish  The Well Connect Child by Karyn Purvis
*Finish 1/2 to 3/4 of the 21 Days/Steps project (see post on Friday)

FOSTER CARE:
*Write case worker a thank you note.

KIDS:
*Have Tony take Baby Girl on a date.

TONY & I:
*Do two in home dates.
*Do one out of home date.
*Write Tony a love note.
*Sit down once a month to re-evaluate schedules and cut what needs to be cut, add what needs to be added.

FINANCES:
*Begin paying on chosen loan
*Save 17% (1/6th) of our anniversary trip.

Awww....that seems a little more managable breaking it up like that. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm always reading Heather! My favorite part was the write Tony a love note. I do that once in awhile for Brian. I slip it into his bag before he leaves for work and when he finds it he is so surprised!