Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Anniversary

Thursday morning I was doing last minute packing to head out for our vacation when I got a text: "Happy Anniversary. Love Dad"  I called Tony over, gave him a kiss, and said "Happy Anniversary."  We sorta forgot about it.  It was in the back of our heads the whole time but neither one of us woke up that morning thinking, "it's our anniversary."  That being said I didn't want to completely forget about it in the blogging world.

This year we looked a bit different.  I had my annual hair chop and Tony decided to shave his beard.  Its the first time he has shaved since we got engaged.

This is what we have looked like for the last four years:

 

This is what we looked like on our anniversary:

 

Sorry, its not the most attractive picture....it was the end of the day, in our pj's.  And for everyone curious Tony is already growing the beard back.

To my dear sweet husband.  THANK YOU for who you are.  We have spent both our hardest and most rewarding years together.  You are an amazing man.  You put your family above everything but your relationship with God.  I'm so thankful that God chose us to and that he has given us four marvelous years together!  U kive tiy!

 

No comments: