Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Do I Choose?

Sweet Pea was playing ball w/ her Dad when the ball went over by one of her favorite toys....a part of an easter egg. Suddenly she was caught in a dilemma of what to do. I was curious to see what she would choose. Watch as she makes her choice.



I was blown away by her response. Not sure what to do she went to her Daddy for help. She knew she needed guidance and she relied in her Daddy for that. How many times to I need to go to my heavenly father for help, guidance, advice, and I don't? I rely on my own "wisdom" and "knowledge" to make a decision. I don't crawl back to my fathers protection. This is just one of the many lessons I am learning daily from my daughter.

4 comments:

Abby & Tim Schweitzer said...

i love this. thank you for sharing

David and Marianne said...

Loved watching Tony go in front, ahead, before her and she followed.

Erin Frost said...

And, also as your daughter shows, sometimes it's not the decision that's important. It's having your Father there with you when you make it that really brings joy!

patti said...

SOOOO cool! Daddies are SO key to little girls (and boys).

Good to be back!!!
P