Friday, December 30, 2011

Year at a Glance

Last year I did our "Year at a Glance" and I'm so glad I did.  I had fun looking back at it this year.  So here is our Year at a Glance for 2011.

Janruary:








February:
*Addilece had breathing problems flashing both Tony and I back to our childhood.




March:

*Being able to meet life size versions of Mater and Fin thanks to friends at State Farm. (Sponsors of Cars2)





April:

*Tony's birthday!

*Easter




 May:
*Tony's brother's wedding reception






June:
*My entire family was together.




July:
*My brother gets married.




August:
*Our first camping trip.  We enjoyed the weekend in St. Louis.






 September:

*Our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch.




October:
*Tony's brother got married.



November:






December:

*Tony's brother gets married.


No comments: