Monday, August 5, 2013

July/August Goals

I've been enjoying summer and it has caused so many things to go to way side.  It's also caused me to catch up on many things.  Goal tracking has not been a priority, but I'm going to take a guess at this.

JULY GOALS:
SELF:
*Read 75% of the Out-of Sync Child (I read a tiny bit....definetely NOT this much though), Finish Hearts at Home (I finished MOST of this....now if only I could figure out what I did with it)
*Complete "Save My Sanity" 21 steps

MINISTRY:
*Continue talking about Emergency Kits.
*Finish paper work prep for Awana.

FOSTER CARE:
*Life Books
*Right a note to our Case Worker.

TONY & I:
*Do two in home dates.
*Do one out of home date. (If going to a wedding and court counts)
*Write a love note to Tony
*Sit down once a month to re-evaluate schedules and cut what needs to be cut, add what needs to be added.

FINANCES:
*Pay off a set amount of debt.
*Finish paying to X-Box and dryer fund. (Funny thing....we more then finished this.  But our washing machine broke.  So we put the dryer on hold....bought a washing machine and we are now saving up money for the dryer.  So thankful we had the cash set aside already.)


August GOALS:
SELF:
*Read 75% of the Out-of Sync Child, Finish Hearts at Home, Finish Quirky Kids

MINISTRY:
*Continue talking about Emergency Kits.
*Finish paper work prep for Awana.

FOSTER CARE:
*Life Books
*Right a note to our Case Worker.

TONY & I:
*Do two in home dates.
*Do one out of home date. 
*Write a love note to Tony
*Sit down once a month to re-evaluate schedules and cut what needs to be cut, add what needs to be added.

FINANCES:
*Pay off a set amount of debt.
*Save up for dryer and new X-Box.






No comments: