Friday, October 31, 2008

The Grey Family

My Family has been such a source of strength and encouragement to me through the years. So I thought I would share some of my favorite moments throughout the past year.


If you want a duo to crack you up, these two would be it. They are so different but so amazing. Austin is mechanical and meticulous. If you want to know something, ask him. He has an amazing amount of useless info stored up. Tyler is athletic and fun. He has a very compassionate heart that reminds me constantly of God's grace and love.

Emerson is such a ham. Who could ask for a better baby brother? He's such an easy going little kid. If there is a way to make a profit off of something, he will find it. I don't think that his brain ever shuts down.


My sister and my best friend. She has taught me so much, from the good to the bad :) She has such a passion for family. Our parents always taught us to date and marry high, she definitely did. Jason, my-brother-in-law, is a great husband and brother.

My big brother has been such an example to me. He is a coach at Azusa Pacific University in LA. He has a deep passion for the kids and for his job. I think God wants all of us to have that sort of passion for what we do.

My parents....they have raised six children who love the Lord and want nothing more then to serve him. They have poured their lives into their thirty year marriage, their children, and their ministries. You can tell too. There passion to be examples of Christ shines through every aspect of their lives.



Brittney's Wedding- August 2008. The end of a God blessed summer!


Washington DC- October 2006. I can't believe grandpa died two years ago. That was a beginning of a year of loss and grief as he was the first of three grandparents to pass away. However, I think this picture captures our family at its very core. No matter the distance we come together to encourage, love, and support each other. And through it all God will remain strong in our lives and we will find something to smile about.

Christmas- December 2007, I love spending the holidays with my siblings

St. Louis- May, 2008. This was about a week and a half before my wedding. What a great blessing to spend time with my family right before I got married.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your family too!! You guys have been such a blessing to us over the years, and an example to Joash and I as we have desired to raise a godly family!!! I love you guys!!!