Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our New Car

Tony and I have gotten a new car. It is a 2001 Chevy Malibu. We got it for 2800. What did we do w/ our lovely 85 Parisian (Ok thats way off on the spelling)? We sold it back to the same person who sold it to us. God really is good isn't he. This car will be much safer for kids (when we have them), gets double the miles per gallon, and looks SOO much better. God really is awesome!











The trunk is HUGE!!! Tony's tools and groceries will fit!



Tony wanted me to take a picture under the hood. He said Dad would appreciate it...so Dad this is for you!



Can you believe this number? I couldn't. We are hoping to be able to add a 2 in front of this.



I want to thank my father-in-law for taking time off work to take Tony to the auction. We couldn't have gotten a new car..especially one this nice with out you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome!! God sure is good!!!!