Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly

I LOVE Shutterfly.  Many times when a birthday or holiday comes around or I'm itching for a photo book I find myself drooling over the designs at this website.  I also love them because they have some amazing deals to get me some amazing prices on things.  (46)

So here are some of my favorites of their Christmas designs:
I'm quit a sucker for black and white contrasting with a bold and viberate color.

I love the ways the blue and greens play off the middle design.

I'm a huge fan of this one.  The colors are great and I'm really liking the family letter in the middle.  The only thing I'm not a big fan of is that their are 5 pictures in this.  I wish that could be changes a bit.

The design on this is not my favorite.....however, I love that you can tell about each member of your family.

The simplicity of this one blows me away.


Shutterfly is currently offering 50 free cards to bloggers who are willing to blog about the.  I can't wait to choose my card for my family and get them in the mail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Note:  I will be recieving free product for this blog.  However, I would not endorse a product unless I had used it and like it myself.  I stand behind what I say about Shutterfly.

1 comment:

rachel b said...

I love shutterfly too! I ordered our Christmas cards in Oct. because they were 20% off and I got free shipping on $30 or more!! 100 card for like $45!!