Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Day, Another Step

I went to the OBGYN today for my yearly check-up.  I've been 3 other times since Addilece's birth (minus the initial post baby checks).  For the first time it was REALLY hard.  Seeing the other pregnant women.  Again realizing that if I had it my way I would be caring another little on right now.  Realizing for the first time that I (with no other complications) would only be seeing this doctor once a year.  That was rather hard to swallow, seeing that I went to her in the first place because I was pregnant and wanted her to deliver my baby.

There isn't really a "lesson" or a "point" to this post.  I just felt like sharing another step, another thing that I didn't realize would take me by surprise, another change.  Thanks for letting me share.  Sometimes its good to have another outlet that isn't my sweet husband.  I think I break his poor heart too much.

1 comment:

Erinn said...

Love you Heather. There is a plan for everything.