I love Pinterest. But I'm always wondering if a pin will really work the way it is talked up. I thought I would share what works for us and what is a total flop.
The Pin: Moon Sand. (Sorry there is no blog to link this back to)
Mix 8 cups of flour and 1 cup of baby oil.
- The smell....OH MY. It made my home smell so amazing.
- The feel...it was SO soft and felt wonderful in your hands.
- The cost...extremely low.
- The kids absolutely loved this. It kept them very entertained. One of my kids loves to dig his hands into things like this. I had to pull him away from it after an hour and a half.
- It is so much FUN for them. It was easy to shape and mold and build with.
- It can be stored and reused later.
- MESSY. This is extremely messy. It is best done outdoors and in old clothing.