Progress: We have lived here two months. The kitchen is at a good stopping point (almost). We started the guest room which should of taken 1/2 a day. It's been a month and a half. Thank you old owners who did not do things properly. :( Addilece's room has been begun but it along with almost every other room is in the same need of attention that the
2. Finish our wedding scrapbook (not even half way done, pathetic I know) and begin Addilece's "Life Story" book (we aren't doing a "baby book" with her due to the fact that none of our other children will have baby books....we are going to try and make them as similar as possible).
Progress: None. Which is pretty sad to me. I have not touched our scrapbook (other than to pack) this entire year.
3. Spend two kid free weekends with my hubby (one possibly being a trip).
Progress: 1/2 way complete. Memorial day weekend we got TWO nights alone. Amazing. Thank you Nana and Papa!
4. More date nights (that's a hard one).
Progress: We have gone on one date night since the beginning of the year. But we had friends offer us a second one and we are more than happy to take them up on that.
5. Go camping for the first time.
Progress: We are going for Addilece's birthday in July. We are so excited
6. Loose an inch or two in the waist.
7. Teach Addilece her first Bible Verse.
Progress: Four verses....two she's got down pat (if I start them she can keep going) and another half way. She also learned the other day that Adam and Eve were put in a forever time out because they disobeyed (it just seemed like the best way to explain it). You can check out this video of her saying her verses.
8. Tony beginning Grad School.
9. Start saving for our adoptions.
Progress: Adoption Jar started and a few (very few) put into it. We also decided we are going to pursue getting our Fostering License. Hope to begin being Foster parents next summer.
10. Build our emergency fund back up to one month of emergency money.
Progress: Complete as of March.
11. Leave our food budget where it is at but eat healthier.
Progress: So far its been successful. We've had better bread and more fruit in the house (despite the rising gas prices). We are planted a garden this summer and have already gotten several AMAZING salads out of it.
12. Completely potty train Addilece using the 3 day method.
Progress: FAIL. Maybe we will restart potty training again after she's two.