Thursday, September 9, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Bed Time Stories On Our Shelf

NUMBER 7:

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round

I can't do these post with out including Addilece's current obsession.  We read/sing this book over and over again.  I think that she likes that its a song with in the book.  She wants it read over and over again.  So, here's my confession.  Sometimes (after about the 5th time through) I pull the song up on youtube rather then reading/singing it to her again.  A momma can only take so much.

NUMBER 8:

The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss
I love this book because I loved it as a kid.  I'm a sucker for the way Dr. Seuss makes his books flow.  On top of it the illustrations are great.  Addilece now knows to sit if she wants to get her shoes on (which she usually does b/c it means she going some place) and I will often quote this book to her.

No comments: