Saturday, September 18, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Bed Time Stories on Our Shelf

NUMBER 9:

Just Me and _________ Books by Mercer Mayer

We got a collection of these for Christmas (thanks Nana and Papa) and love them.  I think they are much more humorous as an adult then they ever where as a kid.  You are constantly thinking "I would kill my child".  It is not a book you can read without enjoying the pictures also.  We did get Just Me and the Bully from the library and were not huge fans.

NUMBER 10:

Gallop a Scanimation Picture Book by Rufus Butler Seder

What can I say other then......THE PICTURES MOVE!  How cool is that?  Addilece received this book from my friend Ruthie for her birthday, who is a teacher.  Before present opening time she pulled me aside and showed me the book.  I was like: THEY MOVE.  I have never seen that in a book before (besides pull taps).  She said the teacher in her couldn't pass it up.  When we opened presents Tony got excited about it, but nobody else understood why.  It was fun to see their reaction as the book went around.  I just discover it has two sister books.  I think I found my new favorite gift.

No comments: