Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 At A Glimpse

It's officially here, 2014.  Like the odd and even years of my kids births this one hasn't really taken me by surprise.  (When my kids turn even years it doesn't shock me, but every odd year- 1, 3, 5!!!!!!!!- those take me by storm).  Here is our year in a glimpse:

JANUARY

Heather's 25th Birthday.

My Dad preached a good bye sermon at the church my parents attended for over 30 years.

Photo thanks to Renowned and Crowned
FEBRUARY

Little Man gets an official epilepsy diagnosis.



MARCH


 

APRIL

Tony celebrated his 21st Birthday.


Big Brother got his tonsils removed.

MAY

Our kids finished out the school year.

We went camping!  It was a blast.


My brother graduates at Valedictorian of his class.


JUNE





JULY


AUGUST


School begins again, 3 at public and 1 at home.


SEPTEMBER

Little Man and Baby Girl turn 4.


Court, Court, and Court.

OCTOBER

We finish up our 3rd court date as part of a major step in our kids future.  We realize we've been holding our breathe for the last month.
NOVEMBER

We celebrate Thanksgiving.
DECEMBER

Gingerbread houses, presents, concerts, travel, and sickness.....it is the Christmas season!

No comments: